- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 2 days ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Obama, Boehner Talk Fiscal Cliff
A surprise meeting took place Monday at the White House over the fiscal cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz has details from the White House:
House Speaker John Boehner spent 45 minutes with the President discussing the fiscal cliff in a meeting that was not previously announced. No word on what was discussed.
There was some movement over the weekend when the Speaker offered to discuss raising tax rates on those making a million or more, an idea that was broached by some Democrats earlier.
Meanwhile, the Speaker continues to push the President to commit to significant spending cuts.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.