- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 2 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Obama, Boehner Talk Fiscal Cliff
A surprise meeting took place Monday at the White House over the fiscal cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz has details from the White House:
House Speaker John Boehner spent 45 minutes with the President discussing the fiscal cliff in a meeting that was not previously announced. No word on what was discussed.
There was some movement over the weekend when the Speaker offered to discuss raising tax rates on those making a million or more, an idea that was broached by some Democrats earlier.
Meanwhile, the Speaker continues to push the President to commit to significant spending cuts.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.