- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 6 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 7 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Obama, Boehner Talk Fiscal Cliff
A surprise meeting took place Monday at the White House over the fiscal cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz has details from the White House:
House Speaker John Boehner spent 45 minutes with the President discussing the fiscal cliff in a meeting that was not previously announced. No word on what was discussed.
There was some movement over the weekend when the Speaker offered to discuss raising tax rates on those making a million or more, an idea that was broached by some Democrats earlier.
Meanwhile, the Speaker continues to push the President to commit to significant spending cuts.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.