- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
CT Shooting Spurs Gun Control Debate [VIDEO]
The Connecticut school shooting has renewed the gun control debate.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Many Democrats are already talking about a national commission to examine mass shootings and at the very least, reinstating the ban on assault weapons and large magazines.
(Durbin) “That really have no value whatsoever when it comes to sporting and hunting and even self-defense.”
That’s Illinois Democratic Senator Dick Durbin. But the opposition… ready to respond.
(Gohmert) “A free people should be an armed people.”
Texas Republican Congressman Louie Gohmert, like Durbin, on FOX News Sunday.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the gun control debate: