- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
CT Shooting Spurs Gun Control Debate [VIDEO]
The Connecticut school shooting has renewed the gun control debate.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Many Democrats are already talking about a national commission to examine mass shootings and at the very least, reinstating the ban on assault weapons and large magazines.
(Durbin) “That really have no value whatsoever when it comes to sporting and hunting and even self-defense.”
That’s Illinois Democratic Senator Dick Durbin. But the opposition… ready to respond.
(Gohmert) “A free people should be an armed people.”
Texas Republican Congressman Louie Gohmert, like Durbin, on FOX News Sunday.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the gun control debate: