- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 17 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
CT Shooting Spurs Gun Control Debate [VIDEO]
The Connecticut school shooting has renewed the gun control debate.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Many Democrats are already talking about a national commission to examine mass shootings and at the very least, reinstating the ban on assault weapons and large magazines.
(Durbin) “That really have no value whatsoever when it comes to sporting and hunting and even self-defense.”
That’s Illinois Democratic Senator Dick Durbin. But the opposition… ready to respond.
(Gohmert) “A free people should be an armed people.”
Texas Republican Congressman Louie Gohmert, like Durbin, on FOX News Sunday.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the gun control debate: