- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 15 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
CT Shooting Spurs Gun Control Debate [VIDEO]
The Connecticut school shooting has renewed the gun control debate.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Many Democrats are already talking about a national commission to examine mass shootings and at the very least, reinstating the ban on assault weapons and large magazines.
(Durbin) “That really have no value whatsoever when it comes to sporting and hunting and even self-defense.”
That’s Illinois Democratic Senator Dick Durbin. But the opposition… ready to respond.
(Gohmert) “A free people should be an armed people.”
Texas Republican Congressman Louie Gohmert, like Durbin, on FOX News Sunday.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the gun control debate: