- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 17 mins ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 18 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Boehner Ready to Cave on Fiscal Cliff Tax Hikes?
As the fiscal cliff draws nearer, is the Speaker of the House crying “uncle” and caving to tax hikes for the wealthiest Americans?
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
A proposition from House Speaker John Boehner: Go ahead and raise taxes on those who make a million or more per year, in exchange for more spending cuts from the President. While a source familiar with the fiscal cliff talks tells FOX News that this latest offer has not been rejected, many issues remain before a deal can be worked out – mainly: what to do about those expiring Bush-era tax cuts that would end automatically on January 1st, unless Congress and the President act fast.
An aide to the Speaker offered no comment. The President insists on extending current rates for the 98% of taxpayers that earn less than a quarter-mil.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.