- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 14 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Boehner Ready to Cave on Fiscal Cliff Tax Hikes?
As the fiscal cliff draws nearer, is the Speaker of the House crying “uncle” and caving to tax hikes for the wealthiest Americans?
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
A proposition from House Speaker John Boehner: Go ahead and raise taxes on those who make a million or more per year, in exchange for more spending cuts from the President. While a source familiar with the fiscal cliff talks tells FOX News that this latest offer has not been rejected, many issues remain before a deal can be worked out – mainly: what to do about those expiring Bush-era tax cuts that would end automatically on January 1st, unless Congress and the President act fast.
An aide to the Speaker offered no comment. The President insists on extending current rates for the 98% of taxpayers that earn less than a quarter-mil.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.