- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 9 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Medal of Honor Recipient Allegedly Attacked
Police in Kentucky have a teenager in custody accused of attacking and beating a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Dakota Meyer was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for saving the lives of 13 Americans and 23 Afghans during a firefight three years ago.
But now he’s recovering from a beating attack in Columbia, Kentucky. Police were able to arrest 18-year-old Kanissa’a Thompson for second-degree assault. Meyer reportedly needed to be taken to a hospital for treatment.
Why the teen attacked Meyer is not known.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.