- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 8 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Medal of Honor Recipient Allegedly Attacked
Police in Kentucky have a teenager in custody accused of attacking and beating a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Dakota Meyer was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for saving the lives of 13 Americans and 23 Afghans during a firefight three years ago.
But now he’s recovering from a beating attack in Columbia, Kentucky. Police were able to arrest 18-year-old Kanissa’a Thompson for second-degree assault. Meyer reportedly needed to be taken to a hospital for treatment.
Why the teen attacked Meyer is not known.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.