- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 2 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 6 hours ago
- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 6 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Medal of Honor Recipient Allegedly Attacked
Police in Kentucky have a teenager in custody accused of attacking and beating a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Dakota Meyer was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for saving the lives of 13 Americans and 23 Afghans during a firefight three years ago.
But now he’s recovering from a beating attack in Columbia, Kentucky. Police were able to arrest 18-year-old Kanissa’a Thompson for second-degree assault. Meyer reportedly needed to be taken to a hospital for treatment.
Why the teen attacked Meyer is not known.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.