- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 16 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Countdown to the End of the World
The Mayan calendar ends one week from today, on Friday, December 21, leading some to believe the end of the world is near.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from New York City:
This is the last full weekend we’ll ever have, according to some interpretations of the Mayan calendar. So what do we do?
(New Yorker) “Couple shots of tequila and chill.”
That’s this New Yorker’s plan, but others around the globe are scrambling to prepare for an apocalypse – from building arks in China, to hiding out in Serbian mountains, to hoarding supplies.
(New Yorker) “If they feel safe doing that, then, I mean, you know, I guess that’s what they’ve got to do.”
Come to think of it, those of us in New York and New Jersey probably should gas up. But fears of an apocalypse for some are very real.
(New Yorkers) “Keep the faith!” // “Good luck, I hope they’re wrong and we’re very, very right.”
For as many experts who believe the end is near, there are just as many experts who don’t.
In New York, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.