- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 13 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
“Storage Wars” Star Sues, Claims Finds are Faked
One of the stars of cable TV’s most popular shows is suing the network it’s on, claiming that the reality show isn’t so real.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
“Storage Wars” star – or ex-star – Dave Hester…
(“Storage Wars”) “Yuuup!” // “I got you at 12, taking the bid 13.” // “Yuuup!”
…is suing A&E and show producer Original Productions, alleging that the show is a sham, with valuable items being planted in storage lockers, and that he was fired for complaining about the practice.
(“Storage Wars” Theme) “Money owns this town…”
Hester says a mini-BMW and newspapers announcing Elvis’s death were put into units that otherwise contained trash. The complaint also alleges Hester was fired after his contract was picked up for a fourth season at $25,000 an episode.
A&E says they do not comment on pending litigation.
Chris Hoenig, (“Yuuup! Sold!”) FOX News Radio.