- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 10 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
“Storage Wars” Star Sues, Claims Finds are Faked
One of the stars of cable TV’s most popular shows is suing the network it’s on, claiming that the reality show isn’t so real.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
“Storage Wars” star – or ex-star – Dave Hester…
(“Storage Wars”) “Yuuup!” // “I got you at 12, taking the bid 13.” // “Yuuup!”
…is suing A&E and show producer Original Productions, alleging that the show is a sham, with valuable items being planted in storage lockers, and that he was fired for complaining about the practice.
(“Storage Wars” Theme) “Money owns this town…”
Hester says a mini-BMW and newspapers announcing Elvis’s death were put into units that otherwise contained trash. The complaint also alleges Hester was fired after his contract was picked up for a fourth season at $25,000 an episode.
A&E says they do not comment on pending litigation.
Chris Hoenig, (“Yuuup! Sold!”) FOX News Radio.