- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
“Storage Wars” Star Sues, Claims Finds are Faked
One of the stars of cable TV’s most popular shows is suing the network it’s on, claiming that the reality show isn’t so real.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
“Storage Wars” star – or ex-star – Dave Hester…
(“Storage Wars”) “Yuuup!” // “I got you at 12, taking the bid 13.” // “Yuuup!”
…is suing A&E and show producer Original Productions, alleging that the show is a sham, with valuable items being planted in storage lockers, and that he was fired for complaining about the practice.
(“Storage Wars” Theme) “Money owns this town…”
Hester says a mini-BMW and newspapers announcing Elvis’s death were put into units that otherwise contained trash. The complaint also alleges Hester was fired after his contract was picked up for a fourth season at $25,000 an episode.
A&E says they do not comment on pending litigation.
Chris Hoenig, (“Yuuup! Sold!”) FOX News Radio.