- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 2 hours ago
- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 19 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Police: Boys 7 and 11, Try To Carjack OR Woman at Gunpoint
An Oregon woman survives a terrifying encounter with a pair of bad boys in a church parking lot.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports from:
(Garrett) “I didn’t think I was going to come out alive, and then I saw the cops.”
Amy Garrett was sitting in her car outside a Portland church when two boys, ages eleven and seven, approached, but they didn’t come to play.
Authorities saying the boys attempted to carjack Garrett. When she refused, the eleven-year-old allegedly pulled out a loaded gun, demanding cash and Garrett’s cell phone while threatening to shoot her. That’s when she decided to floor it.
(Garrett) “I was afraid that when I drove that he was gonna like, shoot my tire, shoot my window or something.”
Cops quickly caught the young suspects, releasing them to their parents.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.