- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Police: Boys 7 and 11, Try To Carjack OR Woman at Gunpoint
An Oregon woman survives a terrifying encounter with a pair of bad boys in a church parking lot.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports from:
(Garrett) “I didn’t think I was going to come out alive, and then I saw the cops.”
Amy Garrett was sitting in her car outside a Portland church when two boys, ages eleven and seven, approached, but they didn’t come to play.
Authorities saying the boys attempted to carjack Garrett. When she refused, the eleven-year-old allegedly pulled out a loaded gun, demanding cash and Garrett’s cell phone while threatening to shoot her. That’s when she decided to floor it.
(Garrett) “I was afraid that when I drove that he was gonna like, shoot my tire, shoot my window or something.”
Cops quickly caught the young suspects, releasing them to their parents.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.