- Gas Leak Causes Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s Harlem [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Police: Boys 7 and 11, Try To Carjack OR Woman at Gunpoint
An Oregon woman survives a terrifying encounter with a pair of bad boys in a church parking lot.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports from:
(Garrett) “I didn’t think I was going to come out alive, and then I saw the cops.”
Amy Garrett was sitting in her car outside a Portland church when two boys, ages eleven and seven, approached, but they didn’t come to play.
Authorities saying the boys attempted to carjack Garrett. When she refused, the eleven-year-old allegedly pulled out a loaded gun, demanding cash and Garrett’s cell phone while threatening to shoot her. That’s when she decided to floor it.
(Garrett) “I was afraid that when I drove that he was gonna like, shoot my tire, shoot my window or something.”
Cops quickly caught the young suspects, releasing them to their parents.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.