- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 5 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: Olympic Gymnast Superstar @GabrielleDoug Talks to Brian
Olympic Gold-Medal Gymnast Gabby Douglas talked about her incredible journey leading to the Olympics and about her new book Grace, Gold and Glory. When Douglas was born, she was homeless and suffering from a serious blood disease. Today, Gabby is telling her story and spreading the message that you can do anything you want if you set your mind to it.