- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 1 day ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: Olympic Gymnast Superstar @GabrielleDoug Talks to Brian
Olympic Gold-Medal Gymnast Gabby Douglas talked about her incredible journey leading to the Olympics and about her new book Grace, Gold and Glory. When Douglas was born, she was homeless and suffering from a serious blood disease. Today, Gabby is telling her story and spreading the message that you can do anything you want if you set your mind to it.