- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 22 mins ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 22 hours ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[VIDEO]: Olympic Gymnast Superstar @GabrielleDoug Talks to Brian
Olympic Gold-Medal Gymnast Gabby Douglas talked about her incredible journey leading to the Olympics and about her new book Grace, Gold and Glory. When Douglas was born, she was homeless and suffering from a serious blood disease. Today, Gabby is telling her story and spreading the message that you can do anything you want if you set your mind to it.