- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 day ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
Judge Blocks NC Pro-Life License Plates
A Federal court is preventing North Carolina from offering special license plates for vehicles, sponsored by an anti-abortion group.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
A Federal judge in Raleigh says North Carolina can’t offer the “Choose Life” license plates for vehicles unless offering residents a license plate with opposing slogans. Close to 30 other states, like Florida, feature the license plates, which usually cost the driver a bit more to have and with some of the fee to the state donated to a cause encouraging adoption over abortion.
The ACLU in North Carolina sued last year. North Carolina’s Attorney General has yet to say if they’ll appeal.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.