- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 12 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Judge Blocks NC Pro-Life License Plates
A Federal court is preventing North Carolina from offering special license plates for vehicles, sponsored by an anti-abortion group.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
A Federal judge in Raleigh says North Carolina can’t offer the “Choose Life” license plates for vehicles unless offering residents a license plate with opposing slogans. Close to 30 other states, like Florida, feature the license plates, which usually cost the driver a bit more to have and with some of the fee to the state donated to a cause encouraging adoption over abortion.
The ACLU in North Carolina sued last year. North Carolina’s Attorney General has yet to say if they’ll appeal.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.