- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 13 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 14 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Judge Blocks NC Pro-Life License Plates
A Federal court is preventing North Carolina from offering special license plates for vehicles, sponsored by an anti-abortion group.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
A Federal judge in Raleigh says North Carolina can’t offer the “Choose Life” license plates for vehicles unless offering residents a license plate with opposing slogans. Close to 30 other states, like Florida, feature the license plates, which usually cost the driver a bit more to have and with some of the fee to the state donated to a cause encouraging adoption over abortion.
The ACLU in North Carolina sued last year. North Carolina’s Attorney General has yet to say if they’ll appeal.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.