- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 3 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 21 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Judge Blocks NC Pro-Life License Plates
A Federal court is preventing North Carolina from offering special license plates for vehicles, sponsored by an anti-abortion group.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
A Federal judge in Raleigh says North Carolina can’t offer the “Choose Life” license plates for vehicles unless offering residents a license plate with opposing slogans. Close to 30 other states, like Florida, feature the license plates, which usually cost the driver a bit more to have and with some of the fee to the state donated to a cause encouraging adoption over abortion.
The ACLU in North Carolina sued last year. North Carolina’s Attorney General has yet to say if they’ll appeal.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.