- Hops For HeroesPosted 2 days ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 3 days ago
Russia ‘End of the World’ Preps
It’s the end of the world as we know it. The Mayan calendar has been long predicting December 21, 2012 as the day the world ends. How are people preparing?
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Golloher reports from Moscow:
Canned Tuna? Check!
Vodka? Double & triple check!
Folks here in Russia are buying kits in anticipation of the end of the world on December 21st, according to the Mayan calendar. People here are so worried that officials have had to address the mass fear, assuring Russians everywhere that the world is not going to end this month. One official saying that there are issues to deal with in the motherland, like blizzards and maybe electrical outages, but NOT the end of the world. Even so, Russians continue to stock up like their days are numbered.
In Moscow, Jessica Golloher, FOX News Radio.