- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 9 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 14 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Easy Bake Oven Controversy [VIDEO]
It’s a toy that’s been around for generations. Now, a New Jersey youngster is starting a movement to make some changes to it.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has the story:
It’s an iconic toy, around since the 60’s. (commercial sound) Now, a New Jersey teen turning up the heat on makers of the Easy Bake Oven, to turn one out in gender neutral colors. Thirteen year-old McKenna Pope whose little brother wanted one, starting an online petition after she found them currently only available in pink and purple. The petition signed by tens of thousands even getting support from the celebrity corner. Chef Bobby Flay recalling he used one very early in his career, when he was about five and that it was a quote “putrid green”. Hasbro pointing out that it has featured boys on packaging over the years.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.
Watch an “Easy Bake Oven” Commercial here: