- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Boehner: No Progress On Fiscal Cliff [VIDEO]
Talks continue over the so-call fiscal cliff, but they don’t seem to be making much headway… at least according to one of the main participants.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports from Washington:
House Speaker John Boehner says there has been no progress in the fiscal cliff negotiations saying the White House has wasted another week. He adds it does not appear the President was looking for a deal, at least not now.
(Boehner) “Reports indicate that the President has adopted a deliberate strategy to slow walk our economy right to the edge of the fiscal cliff.”
House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi says it’s Republicans that are slow walking things.
(Pelosi) “You have to ask the question why are we not here to pass the middle income tax cut?”
Pelosi says Republicans are holding the middle class portion of the tax cuts hostage over the tax cuts for the wealthy.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: