- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 56 mins ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 6 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
McAfee Founder Arrested In Guatemala
UPDATE: McAfee’s lawyer in Guatemala tells FOX News that the software company founder has been taken to a hospital from the detention center where he was being held after suffering some form of convulsions.
Anti-virus guru John McAfee arrested by Guatemalan police for entering the country illegally, ending his bizarre weeks-long journey as a blogging fugitive.
FOX News Radio’s David Noto reports:
McAfee’s fate is unclear as the Guatemalan government decides whether to send him back to Belize where he’s wanted for questioning in the murder of his neighbor.
The software company founder says he requested asylum in Guatemala, scared to go back to Belize where he claims to have sensitive information about government corruption.
The 67-year-old believes the arrest is just a way to keep him from talking about what he knows.
(McAfee) “They’re trying to arrest me from coming into the country illegally. I mean, that’s what this is. Merely a move to keep me from doing my press conference.”
David Noto, Fox News Radio.