- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 13 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
McAfee Founder Arrested In Guatemala
UPDATE: McAfee’s lawyer in Guatemala tells FOX News that the software company founder has been taken to a hospital from the detention center where he was being held after suffering some form of convulsions.
Anti-virus guru John McAfee arrested by Guatemalan police for entering the country illegally, ending his bizarre weeks-long journey as a blogging fugitive.
FOX News Radio’s David Noto reports:
McAfee’s fate is unclear as the Guatemalan government decides whether to send him back to Belize where he’s wanted for questioning in the murder of his neighbor.
The software company founder says he requested asylum in Guatemala, scared to go back to Belize where he claims to have sensitive information about government corruption.
The 67-year-old believes the arrest is just a way to keep him from talking about what he knows.
(McAfee) “They’re trying to arrest me from coming into the country illegally. I mean, that’s what this is. Merely a move to keep me from doing my press conference.”
David Noto, Fox News Radio.