- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FL Airport Asks TSA to be Friendlier
A major airport in the southern U.S. will start evaluating the job performance of the Transportation Security Administration. It could be a first move in replacing the airport’s Federal security with a private firm.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Everybody complains about the TSA. They opened your bag, they patted you down. Now, the airport in one of the nation’s hospitality hotspots is going to see if TSA can treat people flying into Orlando a bit better.
(Kruppenbacher) “All I care about is seeing those customers smiling, saying ‘I love the airport, and I love Orlando.’ And we’re going to do that.”
Airport chairman Frank Kruppenbacher says there will be new stringent customer service standards, and if TSA can’t conform, they’ll ask Homeland Security if they can hire private screeners instead.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.