- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 18 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Citigroup To Cut 11,000 Jobs [VIDEO]
Citigroup announced Wednesday it’s slashing thousands of jobs in an effort to cut costs and improve efficiency.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Strangled by new government regulations and nervous investors, Citibank nearly folded, but was saved by taxpayer bailouts. The banking giant now says it’s also cutting 11,000 jobs, or 4% of its workforce. Most of the cuts in Citi’s worldwide consumer banking unit, which handles branches and checking accounts.
The bank isn’t saying how many American jobs will be lost, but that the cuts are necessary, saving the company almost $2 billion over the next two years.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: