- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 22 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Citigroup To Cut 11,000 Jobs [VIDEO]
Citigroup announced Wednesday it’s slashing thousands of jobs in an effort to cut costs and improve efficiency.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Strangled by new government regulations and nervous investors, Citibank nearly folded, but was saved by taxpayer bailouts. The banking giant now says it’s also cutting 11,000 jobs, or 4% of its workforce. Most of the cuts in Citi’s worldwide consumer banking unit, which handles branches and checking accounts.
The bank isn’t saying how many American jobs will be lost, but that the cuts are necessary, saving the company almost $2 billion over the next two years.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: