- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 16 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
New George Zimmerman Photo Released
Lawyers for the Florida neighborhood watchman who shot and killed Trayvon Martin have released a photo showing the man’s injuries from the night he claims he got into a scuffle with the unarmed teen.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
The photo of George Zimmerman had been released before, but only as a black and white copy.
This full-color original shows what could only be described as Zimmerman’s broken nose. It’s misshapen. It’s swollen. It has plenty of bright crimson blood dripping down to his mouth.
His lawyers hope it might bolster his claim that he fired his weapon at Trayvon Martin only in self-defense because the teen attacked him first. A lawyer for the teen’s family says it proves only that Zimmerman pursued Martin when he shouldn’t have.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.