- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 39 mins ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 1 hour ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 19 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
New George Zimmerman Photo Released
Lawyers for the Florida neighborhood watchman who shot and killed Trayvon Martin have released a photo showing the man’s injuries from the night he claims he got into a scuffle with the unarmed teen.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
The photo of George Zimmerman had been released before, but only as a black and white copy.
This full-color original shows what could only be described as Zimmerman’s broken nose. It’s misshapen. It’s swollen. It has plenty of bright crimson blood dripping down to his mouth.
His lawyers hope it might bolster his claim that he fired his weapon at Trayvon Martin only in self-defense because the teen attacked him first. A lawyer for the teen’s family says it proves only that Zimmerman pursued Martin when he shouldn’t have.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.