- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 16 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
New George Zimmerman Photo Released
Lawyers for the Florida neighborhood watchman who shot and killed Trayvon Martin have released a photo showing the man’s injuries from the night he claims he got into a scuffle with the unarmed teen.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
The photo of George Zimmerman had been released before, but only as a black and white copy.
This full-color original shows what could only be described as Zimmerman’s broken nose. It’s misshapen. It’s swollen. It has plenty of bright crimson blood dripping down to his mouth.
His lawyers hope it might bolster his claim that he fired his weapon at Trayvon Martin only in self-defense because the teen attacked him first. A lawyer for the teen’s family says it proves only that Zimmerman pursued Martin when he shouldn’t have.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.