- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Facebook & Pistol Permits [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Music Artist, Singer and Songwriter David OsmondPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Royal Baby On The Way: Prince William, Kate Expecting
A royal baby is on the way. Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton have announced they are expecting a baby.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London:
William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge say they’re very pleased to announce the pregnancy, their first child, and an heir to the British throne.
The Queen is said to be delighted. The Palace has also confirmed that Kate has been admitted to the hospital with acute morning sickness and she’s expected to stay there for a number of days.
British Prime Minister David Cameron has given his reaction. He says the couple will make wonderful parents.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.
READ the announcement Clarence House and St. James’s Palace Press Office:
Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby.
The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news.
The Duchess was admitted this afternoon to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London with Hyperemesis Gravidarum. As the pregnancy is in its very early stages, Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter.
Note: Hyperemesis Gravidarum is very acute morning sickness, which requires supplementary hydration and nutrients.