- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 18 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: Gary Chartrand and Nancy Schiliro on Wounded Warrior Project
Nancy Schiliro, a U.S. Marine and Wounded Warrior, and Gary Chartrand, Executive Chairman of Acosta, talked about the Wounded Warrior Project with Brian. Schiliro explained her story of how she got deployed in 2003 to Iraq and lost her left eye, and Chartrand explained how Acosta helps raise money for the project.
To find out more about the Wounded Warrior Project, go to: http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/believe-in-heroes.aspx