- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[VIDEO]: Gary Chartrand and Nancy Schiliro on Wounded Warrior Project
Nancy Schiliro, a U.S. Marine and Wounded Warrior, and Gary Chartrand, Executive Chairman of Acosta, talked about the Wounded Warrior Project with Brian. Schiliro explained her story of how she got deployed in 2003 to Iraq and lost her left eye, and Chartrand explained how Acosta helps raise money for the project.
To find out more about the Wounded Warrior Project, go to: http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/believe-in-heroes.aspx