- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 12 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 11/30/2012
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
It’s all about the fiscal cliff! Brian wants to know why President Obama is being so irresponsible. Instead of addressing the issue of spending too much, why is Obama just talking about raising taxes on the upper 10%?
Nancy Schiliro, a U.S. Marine and Wounded Warrior, and Gary Chartrand, executive chairman of Acosta, talked to Brian about the Wounded Warrior Project. Schiliro, who lost her left eye in Iraq, had trouble adjusting to life as a single, 25 year-old woman after coming back from Iraq, and did not want to leave her house. The Wounded Warrior Project helped Schiliro relate to other warriors and get her active in society.
As executive chairman of Acosta, Chartrand explained that he helps the Wounded Warrior Project by rallying our nation’s leading consumer brands and working with them to raise money. To find out more about the Wounded Warrior Project, click here.
Senator John Cornyn, the new Senate Minority Whip weighed in on the fiscal cliff. He said he agrees with Brian, and that it seems like President Obama actually wants to go over the fiscal cliff. Cornyn explained that if President Obama were to take us over the fiscal cliff, he would extract more taxes and spending, and also take us through a recession.
Renowned author Suzanne Venker talked to Brian about her latest book How to Choose a Husband (And Make Peace With Marriage) and why men are falling out of love with marriage. Venker explained the average modern woman today is very different from the woman 30 years ago. This change in women puts men on the defensive, and as a result comes through in marriage statistics.
Penn Jillette stopped by to talk to Brian and Alisyn about his new book Everyday is an Atheist Holiday! Jillette explained that although he is an atheist, he is “convincible” every second of the day. “It is the absence of belief, not the belief there is no God… If I don’t know, I don’t actively believe,” Jillette said.