- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 20 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Fiscal Cliff Fight Continues [VIDEO]
The President made his pitch at a toy factory on Friday as the fight over how to fix the fiscal cliff continues.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Hatfield, Pennsylvania:
On the floor of the K’NEX toy factory sure to produce plenty of holiday gifts, the President warned time is running out to avoid across-the-board tax hikes.
(Obama) “That’s sort of like the lump of coal you get for Christmas. That’s a scrooge Christmas.”
President Obama urging Congress to pass a bill extending tax rates for 98% of Americans, while raising rates on the wealthiest Americans.
Republicans meeting the offer with reluctance, describing the President’s so-called balanced plan as heavy on taxes, light on spending cuts.
In Hatfield, Pennsylvania, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: