- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Fiscal Cliff Fight Continues [VIDEO]
The President made his pitch at a toy factory on Friday as the fight over how to fix the fiscal cliff continues.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Hatfield, Pennsylvania:
On the floor of the K’NEX toy factory sure to produce plenty of holiday gifts, the President warned time is running out to avoid across-the-board tax hikes.
(Obama) “That’s sort of like the lump of coal you get for Christmas. That’s a scrooge Christmas.”
President Obama urging Congress to pass a bill extending tax rates for 98% of Americans, while raising rates on the wealthiest Americans.
Republicans meeting the offer with reluctance, describing the President’s so-called balanced plan as heavy on taxes, light on spending cuts.
In Hatfield, Pennsylvania, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: