- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Fiscal Cliff Fight Continues [VIDEO]
The President made his pitch at a toy factory on Friday as the fight over how to fix the fiscal cliff continues.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Hatfield, Pennsylvania:
On the floor of the K’NEX toy factory sure to produce plenty of holiday gifts, the President warned time is running out to avoid across-the-board tax hikes.
(Obama) “That’s sort of like the lump of coal you get for Christmas. That’s a scrooge Christmas.”
President Obama urging Congress to pass a bill extending tax rates for 98% of Americans, while raising rates on the wealthiest Americans.
Republicans meeting the offer with reluctance, describing the President’s so-called balanced plan as heavy on taxes, light on spending cuts.
In Hatfield, Pennsylvania, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: