- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 3 hours ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 22 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Fiscal Cliff Fight Continues [VIDEO]
The President made his pitch at a toy factory on Friday as the fight over how to fix the fiscal cliff continues.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Hatfield, Pennsylvania:
On the floor of the K’NEX toy factory sure to produce plenty of holiday gifts, the President warned time is running out to avoid across-the-board tax hikes.
(Obama) “That’s sort of like the lump of coal you get for Christmas. That’s a scrooge Christmas.”
President Obama urging Congress to pass a bill extending tax rates for 98% of Americans, while raising rates on the wealthiest Americans.
Republicans meeting the offer with reluctance, describing the President’s so-called balanced plan as heavy on taxes, light on spending cuts.
In Hatfield, Pennsylvania, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: