- Deer Tick DangersPosted 3 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Two Tickets Win Record Powerball Jackpot
UPDATE: Missouri Lottery says a jackpot winner has submitted a winning ticket, which they have verified. A Friday morning press conference will unveil the winner.
There are two winning tickets, for last night’s record Powerball jackpot of nearly $580 million. So far, we know which states. The numbers drawn Wednesday night are: 5, 16, 22, 23, 29 and Powerball of 6.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Those winning tickets are in Arizona and Missouri. However, we don’t know whether they belong to individuals or groups. The Powerball machines were on fire yesterday with ticket sales, at one point, hitting 130,000 a minute. So many tickets sold in the final hours that the jackpot was pushed up to almost $580 million. Almost nine-million tickets matched enough numbers to win smaller one or two-million dollars prizes.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.