- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 9 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 10 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Two Tickets Win Record Powerball Jackpot
UPDATE: Missouri Lottery says a jackpot winner has submitted a winning ticket, which they have verified. A Friday morning press conference will unveil the winner.
There are two winning tickets, for last night’s record Powerball jackpot of nearly $580 million. So far, we know which states. The numbers drawn Wednesday night are: 5, 16, 22, 23, 29 and Powerball of 6.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Those winning tickets are in Arizona and Missouri. However, we don’t know whether they belong to individuals or groups. The Powerball machines were on fire yesterday with ticket sales, at one point, hitting 130,000 a minute. So many tickets sold in the final hours that the jackpot was pushed up to almost $580 million. Almost nine-million tickets matched enough numbers to win smaller one or two-million dollars prizes.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.