- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Two Tickets Win Record Powerball Jackpot
UPDATE: Missouri Lottery says a jackpot winner has submitted a winning ticket, which they have verified. A Friday morning press conference will unveil the winner.
There are two winning tickets, for last night’s record Powerball jackpot of nearly $580 million. So far, we know which states. The numbers drawn Wednesday night are: 5, 16, 22, 23, 29 and Powerball of 6.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Those winning tickets are in Arizona and Missouri. However, we don’t know whether they belong to individuals or groups. The Powerball machines were on fire yesterday with ticket sales, at one point, hitting 130,000 a minute. So many tickets sold in the final hours that the jackpot was pushed up to almost $580 million. Almost nine-million tickets matched enough numbers to win smaller one or two-million dollars prizes.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.