- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 6 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Two Tickets Win Record Powerball Jackpot
UPDATE: Missouri Lottery says a jackpot winner has submitted a winning ticket, which they have verified. A Friday morning press conference will unveil the winner.
There are two winning tickets, for last night’s record Powerball jackpot of nearly $580 million. So far, we know which states. The numbers drawn Wednesday night are: 5, 16, 22, 23, 29 and Powerball of 6.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Those winning tickets are in Arizona and Missouri. However, we don’t know whether they belong to individuals or groups. The Powerball machines were on fire yesterday with ticket sales, at one point, hitting 130,000 a minute. So many tickets sold in the final hours that the jackpot was pushed up to almost $580 million. Almost nine-million tickets matched enough numbers to win smaller one or two-million dollars prizes.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.