- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Two Tickets Win Record Powerball Jackpot
UPDATE: Missouri Lottery says a jackpot winner has submitted a winning ticket, which they have verified. A Friday morning press conference will unveil the winner.
There are two winning tickets, for last night’s record Powerball jackpot of nearly $580 million. So far, we know which states. The numbers drawn Wednesday night are: 5, 16, 22, 23, 29 and Powerball of 6.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Those winning tickets are in Arizona and Missouri. However, we don’t know whether they belong to individuals or groups. The Powerball machines were on fire yesterday with ticket sales, at one point, hitting 130,000 a minute. So many tickets sold in the final hours that the jackpot was pushed up to almost $580 million. Almost nine-million tickets matched enough numbers to win smaller one or two-million dollars prizes.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.