- Judge Finds Oscar Pistorius Guilty of Culpable Homicide [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: “DuckTales” Theme Song With Real DucksPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 days ago
- The Balance Of Power: War Of WordsPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Recovering From Sandy One Month Later
It’s been one month since Hurricane Sandy came ashore, battering parts of the East Coast, and damage left behind is still being tallied.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Hurricane Sandy killed at least 125 people in the U.S. and then there’s the damage that’s far from being cleaned up.
(Walters) “I can’t even come here. Every time I come here I cry.”
Rachelle Walter’s home on Staten Island is destroyed.
(Walters) “It looks like a tornado hit the house and just ruined everything.”
She’s nine months pregnant and left, like tens of thousands of people throughout the northeast displaced, dealing with FEMA and insurance companies and not knowing what the future holds other than her soon to be born new baby.
(Walters) “It’s going to be my little Christmas or holiday blessing. And hopefully a start of new chapter.”
In New York, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.