- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Lindsay Lohan Arrested in NYC
Lindsay Lohan has been arrested, again. This time, police say she hit a woman at a New York City club.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
It wasn’t a DUI, or a car accident, or even a jewelry theft…. no, this time, Lindsay Lohan was arrested on a good old fashioned assault charge in New York City. And all of her closest friends were there when she bailed out.
Police say the actress hit a woman during an argument at a nightclub early this morning. The 26-year-old was already in danger of going back to jail for violating the terms of her probation for lying to police about a car accident, and now that she’s been arrested, a probation hearing is likely in the works.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.