- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 18 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Office Parties
‘Tis the season for office holiday parties…but enjoying yourself a little too much could wreck the following day back at work.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
With the holiday season in full swing, researchers say most U.S. workers enjoy their holiday parties a bit too much. Caron Treatment Centers in Pennsylvania finds 64% of Americans have called in sick, or know someone who has, the day after an office party because of a hangover.
Those who do make it in post-party say they either check out mentally or are a little hungover themselves, and job performance suffers.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.