- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Office Parties
‘Tis the season for office holiday parties…but enjoying yourself a little too much could wreck the following day back at work.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
With the holiday season in full swing, researchers say most U.S. workers enjoy their holiday parties a bit too much. Caron Treatment Centers in Pennsylvania finds 64% of Americans have called in sick, or know someone who has, the day after an office party because of a hangover.
Those who do make it in post-party say they either check out mentally or are a little hungover themselves, and job performance suffers.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.