- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 6 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Office Parties
‘Tis the season for office holiday parties…but enjoying yourself a little too much could wreck the following day back at work.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
With the holiday season in full swing, researchers say most U.S. workers enjoy their holiday parties a bit too much. Caron Treatment Centers in Pennsylvania finds 64% of Americans have called in sick, or know someone who has, the day after an office party because of a hangover.
Those who do make it in post-party say they either check out mentally or are a little hungover themselves, and job performance suffers.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.