- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 4 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 1 day ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Office Parties
‘Tis the season for office holiday parties…but enjoying yourself a little too much could wreck the following day back at work.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
With the holiday season in full swing, researchers say most U.S. workers enjoy their holiday parties a bit too much. Caron Treatment Centers in Pennsylvania finds 64% of Americans have called in sick, or know someone who has, the day after an office party because of a hangover.
Those who do make it in post-party say they either check out mentally or are a little hungover themselves, and job performance suffers.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.