- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Office Parties
‘Tis the season for office holiday parties…but enjoying yourself a little too much could wreck the following day back at work.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
With the holiday season in full swing, researchers say most U.S. workers enjoy their holiday parties a bit too much. Caron Treatment Centers in Pennsylvania finds 64% of Americans have called in sick, or know someone who has, the day after an office party because of a hangover.
Those who do make it in post-party say they either check out mentally or are a little hungover themselves, and job performance suffers.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.