- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 29 mins ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Gitmo Detainees in U.S. Prisons?
Where will prisoners from Guantanamo Bay go if they are moved out of Cuba? A government report identifies places in the U.S. that could house the detainees.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
A leading Democratic Senator is using a report on U.S. prisons to find new places to hold 166 terror suspects who are now at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba. Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein says the study from the Government Accountability Office identifies 98 prisons in the U.S. as viable options. President Obama has been trying to close Guantanamo since he took office. But he has met resistance in Congress from both parties.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.