- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 7 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Former President George H.W. Bush Hospitalized
The former president has been at Houston’s Methodist hospital for seven days.
Bush, 88, has bronchitis, but his condition is not considered life threatening, said his chief of staff, Jean Becker.
“President Bush is in the hospital,” Becker said. “We have kept this quiet out of respect for him.”
Bush has been in and out of Methodist Hospital for a few weeks, and was most recently admitted the day after Thanksgiving, she said. He was visited there Sunday by his son, former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura.
“His big problem is a chronic cough, he can’t get rid of so he’s back at Methodist,” Becker said. “This is not a life-threatening illness.”