- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 5 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 22 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Former President George H.W. Bush Hospitalized
The former president has been at Houston’s Methodist hospital for seven days.
Bush, 88, has bronchitis, but his condition is not considered life threatening, said his chief of staff, Jean Becker.
“President Bush is in the hospital,” Becker said. “We have kept this quiet out of respect for him.”
Bush has been in and out of Methodist Hospital for a few weeks, and was most recently admitted the day after Thanksgiving, she said. He was visited there Sunday by his son, former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura.
“His big problem is a chronic cough, he can’t get rid of so he’s back at Methodist,” Becker said. “This is not a life-threatening illness.”