- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Former President George H.W. Bush Hospitalized
The former president has been at Houston’s Methodist hospital for seven days.
Bush, 88, has bronchitis, but his condition is not considered life threatening, said his chief of staff, Jean Becker.
“President Bush is in the hospital,” Becker said. “We have kept this quiet out of respect for him.”
Bush has been in and out of Methodist Hospital for a few weeks, and was most recently admitted the day after Thanksgiving, she said. He was visited there Sunday by his son, former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura.
“His big problem is a chronic cough, he can’t get rid of so he’s back at Methodist,” Becker said. “This is not a life-threatening illness.”