- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 4 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 21 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Former President George H.W. Bush Hospitalized
The former president has been at Houston’s Methodist hospital for seven days.
Bush, 88, has bronchitis, but his condition is not considered life threatening, said his chief of staff, Jean Becker.
“President Bush is in the hospital,” Becker said. “We have kept this quiet out of respect for him.”
Bush has been in and out of Methodist Hospital for a few weeks, and was most recently admitted the day after Thanksgiving, she said. He was visited there Sunday by his son, former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura.
“His big problem is a chronic cough, he can’t get rid of so he’s back at Methodist,” Becker said. “This is not a life-threatening illness.”