- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 29 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: Adult Acne a Sign of Something Worse
A warning from doctors: If the acne from those awkward teenage years never really went away, it may be a sign of even deeper problems.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Adult acne may be a sign of a more serious condition. Dermatologists at the University of California say acne in adult women is common, but for some, it can mean an underlying hormonal disorder.
Experts say patients need to be prepared with a thorough medical history before appointments so doctors can identify hormonal disorders with acne as a symptom, like polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.