- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 14 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 16 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Adult Acne a Sign of Something Worse
A warning from doctors: If the acne from those awkward teenage years never really went away, it may be a sign of even deeper problems.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Adult acne may be a sign of a more serious condition. Dermatologists at the University of California say acne in adult women is common, but for some, it can mean an underlying hormonal disorder.
Experts say patients need to be prepared with a thorough medical history before appointments so doctors can identify hormonal disorders with acne as a symptom, like polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.