- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Adult Acne a Sign of Something Worse
A warning from doctors: If the acne from those awkward teenage years never really went away, it may be a sign of even deeper problems.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Adult acne may be a sign of a more serious condition. Dermatologists at the University of California say acne in adult women is common, but for some, it can mean an underlying hormonal disorder.
Experts say patients need to be prepared with a thorough medical history before appointments so doctors can identify hormonal disorders with acne as a symptom, like polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.