- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 8 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Arafat’s Remains Exhumed in Poisoning Probe [VIDEO]
The remains of Yasser Arafat have been exhumed to investigate suspicions that he was poisoned.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
Yasser Arafat died eight years ago and mystery has always surrounded his death. There was an investigation at the time that was dropped, but a new one launched this year found elevated traces of a lethal radioactive substance on his clothing provided by the former Palestinian leader’s widow. They said to get a clearer picture his body would need to be examined. Arafat died in a French hospital after suddenly falling ill. The immediate cause of death was a stroke, but the underlying reasons were unclear. Many Palestinians have long accused Israel of killing him. Israel denies this.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: