- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 day ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
Arafat’s Remains Exhumed in Poisoning Probe [VIDEO]
The remains of Yasser Arafat have been exhumed to investigate suspicions that he was poisoned.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
Yasser Arafat died eight years ago and mystery has always surrounded his death. There was an investigation at the time that was dropped, but a new one launched this year found elevated traces of a lethal radioactive substance on his clothing provided by the former Palestinian leader’s widow. They said to get a clearer picture his body would need to be examined. Arafat died in a French hospital after suddenly falling ill. The immediate cause of death was a stroke, but the underlying reasons were unclear. Many Palestinians have long accused Israel of killing him. Israel denies this.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: