- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
“Two and a Half Men” Star Bashes Show [VIDEO]
The popular TV sitcom “Two and a Half Men” seems to have trouble with its stars bashing the show. First, there was Charlie Sheen’s infamous rants- which led to his firing. Now, teen star Angus T. Jones has some things to say about the program.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
(Two and a Half Men Theme) “Men, men, men, men. Manly men…”
Child star Angus T. Jones plays Jake on the CBS show, but he clearly isn’t happy about it.
(Jones) “If you watch ‘Two and a Half Men’, please stop watching ‘Two and a Half Men’. I’m on ‘Two and a Half Men’ and I don’t want to be on it. Please stop watching it.”
The 19-year-old actor is featured in a video for the Forerunner Christian Church and says the show contradicts his deep Christian values.
(Jones) “A lot of people don’t like to think about how deceptive the enemy is.”
Jones says he turned to religion after realizing his life was on a downward trend, but he’s still on the show and making $350,000 an episode. Well, until producers see that video.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the Angus T. Jones testimony video (jump to about 7:30 in for his comments about the show):