- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 3 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Retailers Have High Hopes For Cyber Monday [VIDEO]
Will you shop while you work? Retailers hope so, wanting this Cyber Monday to be the biggest online shopping day of the year again.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
It’s estimated that Cyber Monday will be the biggest shopping day online for the third year in a row, according to a survey by shop.org, a division of the National Retail Federation which coined the term ‘Cyber Monday’ in 2005.
Nearly 130 million consumers say they will be shopping online this Cyber Monday, taking advantage of retailers special promotions.
(Shopper) “Cyber Monday for electronics, Black Friday for clothes and everything else I think.”
It’s not just electronics on sale online, it’s most everything that was on sale in stores for Black Friday.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on Cyber Monday: