- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 3 hours ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 17 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Retailers Have High Hopes For Cyber Monday [VIDEO]
Will you shop while you work? Retailers hope so, wanting this Cyber Monday to be the biggest online shopping day of the year again.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
It’s estimated that Cyber Monday will be the biggest shopping day online for the third year in a row, according to a survey by shop.org, a division of the National Retail Federation which coined the term ‘Cyber Monday’ in 2005.
Nearly 130 million consumers say they will be shopping online this Cyber Monday, taking advantage of retailers special promotions.
(Shopper) “Cyber Monday for electronics, Black Friday for clothes and everything else I think.”
It’s not just electronics on sale online, it’s most everything that was on sale in stores for Black Friday.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on Cyber Monday: