- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 16 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 18 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
High Court Revives University’s Healthcare Challenge [VIDEO]
The Supreme Court ruled President Obama’s healthcare law is constitutional, but it’s now rekindling another challenge to the law.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The U.S. Supreme Court is reviving a challenge from Liberty University. The Christian college objects to the healthcare law on religious grounds. But that challenge was thrown out by a federal appeals court in Virginia. The judges ruled the lawsuit was premature and never dealt with the religious merits.
The U.S. Supreme Court, in light of its own healthcare ruling, is ordering the federal court to re-hear Liberty’s case. It joins a growing list of lawsuits crying foul over employer requirements to cover contraception.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: