- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 14 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
High Court Revives University’s Healthcare Challenge [VIDEO]
The Supreme Court ruled President Obama’s healthcare law is constitutional, but it’s now rekindling another challenge to the law.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The U.S. Supreme Court is reviving a challenge from Liberty University. The Christian college objects to the healthcare law on religious grounds. But that challenge was thrown out by a federal appeals court in Virginia. The judges ruled the lawsuit was premature and never dealt with the religious merits.
The U.S. Supreme Court, in light of its own healthcare ruling, is ordering the federal court to re-hear Liberty’s case. It joins a growing list of lawsuits crying foul over employer requirements to cover contraception.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: