- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 6 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
High Court Revives University’s Healthcare Challenge [VIDEO]
The Supreme Court ruled President Obama’s healthcare law is constitutional, but it’s now rekindling another challenge to the law.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The U.S. Supreme Court is reviving a challenge from Liberty University. The Christian college objects to the healthcare law on religious grounds. But that challenge was thrown out by a federal appeals court in Virginia. The judges ruled the lawsuit was premature and never dealt with the religious merits.
The U.S. Supreme Court, in light of its own healthcare ruling, is ordering the federal court to re-hear Liberty’s case. It joins a growing list of lawsuits crying foul over employer requirements to cover contraception.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: