- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
High Court Revives University’s Healthcare Challenge [VIDEO]
The Supreme Court ruled President Obama’s healthcare law is constitutional, but it’s now rekindling another challenge to the law.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The U.S. Supreme Court is reviving a challenge from Liberty University. The Christian college objects to the healthcare law on religious grounds. But that challenge was thrown out by a federal appeals court in Virginia. The judges ruled the lawsuit was premature and never dealt with the religious merits.
The U.S. Supreme Court, in light of its own healthcare ruling, is ordering the federal court to re-hear Liberty’s case. It joins a growing list of lawsuits crying foul over employer requirements to cover contraception.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: