- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 7 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 10 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 10 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 10 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 14 hours ago
High Court Revives University’s Healthcare Challenge [VIDEO]
The Supreme Court ruled President Obama’s healthcare law is constitutional, but it’s now rekindling another challenge to the law.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The U.S. Supreme Court is reviving a challenge from Liberty University. The Christian college objects to the healthcare law on religious grounds. But that challenge was thrown out by a federal appeals court in Virginia. The judges ruled the lawsuit was premature and never dealt with the religious merits.
The U.S. Supreme Court, in light of its own healthcare ruling, is ordering the federal court to re-hear Liberty’s case. It joins a growing list of lawsuits crying foul over employer requirements to cover contraception.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: