- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 4 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 5 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of November 23rd
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Robert Pattinson is Happy Twilight is Over.”
Despite Breaking Dawn Part Two taking a bite out of the box office, it seems Twilight’s leading man is relieved the series is over. This funny video is a supercut of Pattinson’s interviews on the Twilight Saga, discussing his character Edward, the brooding vampire and his thoughts on the popular novels that inspired the films.
Then, there’s this:
“Dumb Ways to Die.”
Created by Australian Metro, it’s a morbidly adorable animated PSA that shows a bunch of colorful, smiling shape looking people dying in comical ways to convey the ultimate, serious message of using caution on train tracks.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“The Last Peanut.”
It’s a skillful claymation remake of the classic season five scene from FOX’s “The Simpsons” when Homer drops his last peanut under the living room couch and the hilarity that ensues when he tries to find it.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews