- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 23 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
What to Do to Avoid Shopping on Black Friday
If you have some holiday shopping to do, but Black Friday just isn’t your thing, there is some hope. Experts have tips on when to get your shopping done without fighting for a little elbow room.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Don’t like crowds? Bill Martin, founder of ShopperTrak, says the best days to go shopping are next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The crowds aren’t as thick, and:
(Martin) “The second week is just, the following week is the traditional trough in the retail cycle. So, there’s another opportunity to go at that time. They’ve replenished the stores.”
And you’ll have an opportunity to find better:
(Martin) “Selection, service and fewer people.”
Martin says the best day to shop is Tuesday, November 27th. One of the worst: December 22nd, which has been dubbed “Super Saturday” – a lot of last-minute shoppers.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.