- Ebola in America: Fears of Outbreak [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: How To Defeat ISISPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
What to Do to Avoid Shopping on Black Friday
If you have some holiday shopping to do, but Black Friday just isn’t your thing, there is some hope. Experts have tips on when to get your shopping done without fighting for a little elbow room.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Don’t like crowds? Bill Martin, founder of ShopperTrak, says the best days to go shopping are next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The crowds aren’t as thick, and:
(Martin) “The second week is just, the following week is the traditional trough in the retail cycle. So, there’s another opportunity to go at that time. They’ve replenished the stores.”
And you’ll have an opportunity to find better:
(Martin) “Selection, service and fewer people.”
Martin says the best day to shop is Tuesday, November 27th. One of the worst: December 22nd, which has been dubbed “Super Saturday” – a lot of last-minute shoppers.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.