- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 11 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
What to Do to Avoid Shopping on Black Friday
If you have some holiday shopping to do, but Black Friday just isn’t your thing, there is some hope. Experts have tips on when to get your shopping done without fighting for a little elbow room.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Don’t like crowds? Bill Martin, founder of ShopperTrak, says the best days to go shopping are next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The crowds aren’t as thick, and:
(Martin) “The second week is just, the following week is the traditional trough in the retail cycle. So, there’s another opportunity to go at that time. They’ve replenished the stores.”
And you’ll have an opportunity to find better:
(Martin) “Selection, service and fewer people.”
Martin says the best day to shop is Tuesday, November 27th. One of the worst: December 22nd, which has been dubbed “Super Saturday” – a lot of last-minute shoppers.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.