- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Walking Paralyzed Dogs
A new treatment is helping paralyzed pets walk again, and is offering a glimmer of hope for humans with spinal injuries.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Scientists have made a huge step in curing paralysis through dogs. A study at Cambridge University restored movement to dogs with severe spinal injuries by bridging breaks in the spine with specialized cells taken from their noses. Crippled dogs were able to walk and run after the treatment, and the trial is the first to demonstrate effective spinal cord repair.
Experts hope the technique will restore at least a small amount of movement in humans.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.