- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 8 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: 2012 in Review
The 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup season is now in the rearview. There’s a new champion, and Brad Keselowski will get some time to celebrate, but the countdown to 2013 is already on.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has more in this NASCAR recap:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
For Brad Keselowski, winning his first Sprint Cup championship was a team effort at Penske Racing.
(Keselowski) “We’ve got talent, and we’ve got resources and hard working ethics. And you put that together with the right timing, and you get a champion.”
And what does the future hold for Keselowski?
(Keselowski) “The best is yet to come.”
Clint Bowyer, in his first season with Michael Waltrip Racing, finished second in the Chase and feels:
(Bowyer) “We’ve learned a lot about each other, and I think we’re going to be even better next year.”
Jimmie Johnson, hoping for his sixth Cup title, came in third and knows mechanical problems were his undoing.
(Johnson) “It did all unravel pretty quick.”
And though Johnson and Hendrick Motorsports didn’t win the Cup, owner Rick Hendrick says Jeff Gordon’s win at Homestead means a lot.
(Hendrick) “We wanted momentum out of this race, carrying into next year. And I’m real proud of Jeff.”
And get ready: the fight for the Cup begins again February 24, 2013, at Daytona.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside