- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 18 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Report Warns Against Dangerous Toys
The holiday shopping season upon us and so is “Trouble in Toyland”, an annual report showcasing the potential dangers of kids’ toys.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has details from Washington:
The report from the U.S. Public Interest Research Group, not a government organization, focuses on toys that can choke, or that carry chemicals or make too much noise. In that last group are a kids guitar and two other toys that may exceed safe noise standards. There are eight toys with small parts that could hurt kids who swallow them, and three toys with potentially harmful chemicals. You can see the report at the website uspirg.org.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.