- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 17 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Report Warns Against Dangerous Toys
The holiday shopping season upon us and so is “Trouble in Toyland”, an annual report showcasing the potential dangers of kids’ toys.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has details from Washington:
The report from the U.S. Public Interest Research Group, not a government organization, focuses on toys that can choke, or that carry chemicals or make too much noise. In that last group are a kids guitar and two other toys that may exceed safe noise standards. There are eight toys with small parts that could hurt kids who swallow them, and three toys with potentially harmful chemicals. You can see the report at the website uspirg.org.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.