- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 11 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Report Warns Against Dangerous Toys
The holiday shopping season upon us and so is “Trouble in Toyland”, an annual report showcasing the potential dangers of kids’ toys.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has details from Washington:
The report from the U.S. Public Interest Research Group, not a government organization, focuses on toys that can choke, or that carry chemicals or make too much noise. In that last group are a kids guitar and two other toys that may exceed safe noise standards. There are eight toys with small parts that could hurt kids who swallow them, and three toys with potentially harmful chemicals. You can see the report at the website uspirg.org.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.