- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 11/20/2012
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian is closely following the Israel-Gaza conflict and analyzes the tactics Hamas is using and whether we will see resolve anytime soon. PLUS: Burma and Cambodia? Really?! Brian can’t think of a more unnecessary trip for the President to go on!
Ambassador Dennis Ross weighed in on the Israel-Gaza conflict, and whether or not the offensive Israel is putting onto the Palestinians in Gaza was foreseeable. Ross also talked about the tactics of Hamas, and said, “The way Hamas operates is that they basically embed themselves in the civilian population and try to use the civilians as shields.” As a result, it looks as if Israel is just out to kill civilians, which does not work for Israel’s advantage.
FOX News National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin and FOX & Friends weekend co-host Alisyn Camerota talked to Brian about the Israel-Gaza conflict. Griffin explained that invasions like this happen every 3-4 years, and start when there is a buildup of rockets in the Gaza strip.
“There is some sort of provocation, Israel gets tired of having rockets come across their border, and they react,” Griffin explained. She went onto conclude that until the President of Egypt and others disarm Hamas and stop the weapons traffic through the smuggling tunnels, Israel will not stop a ground invasion.
Brian and Alisyn also talked to Adam Housley about his special “Countdown to Doomsday,” which airs tomorrow night at 9 p.m. ET. Housley explained the long process it took to create the special, and what it is all about.
FOX News Military Analyst Colonel Oliver North talked to Brian about his new novel Heroes Proved. North explained to Brian what his book is about and why he wrote a novel instead of a non-fiction book. He also told Brian how the potential sequestration could severely affect the military.