- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 10 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Securing America: Does the U.S. Have Israel’s Back? [VIDEO]
President Obama warned on Sunday of the risks of Israel expanding its air assault on the Gaza Strip into a ground war, while vigorously defending America’s closest ally in the Middle East.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our ongoing series on national security:
In a press conference in Thailand during his trip to Asia, President Obama defended the Jewish state.
(President Obama) “We are fully supportive of Israel’s right to defend itself from missiles landing on people’s homes.”
Hamas continues its barrage of rocket attacks, pushing Israel into war mode, while members of Congress say they also stand with the Jewish state.
(Rep. King) “All of us, Republicans and Democrats, stand with the President in supporting Israel.”
…Republican New York Rep. Peter King on ABC’s “This Week.” But with a strained relationship of late between the U.S. and Israel, some wonder, as tensions build, if a war with Israel still means a war with the U.S.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the escalating attacks between Israel and Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip: