- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 13 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: Does the U.S. Have Israel’s Back? [VIDEO]
President Obama warned on Sunday of the risks of Israel expanding its air assault on the Gaza Strip into a ground war, while vigorously defending America’s closest ally in the Middle East.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in our ongoing series on national security:
In a press conference in Thailand during his trip to Asia, President Obama defended the Jewish state.
(President Obama) “We are fully supportive of Israel’s right to defend itself from missiles landing on people’s homes.”
Hamas continues its barrage of rocket attacks, pushing Israel into war mode, while members of Congress say they also stand with the Jewish state.
(Rep. King) “All of us, Republicans and Democrats, stand with the President in supporting Israel.”
…Republican New York Rep. Peter King on ABC’s “This Week.” But with a strained relationship of late between the U.S. and Israel, some wonder, as tensions build, if a war with Israel still means a war with the U.S.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the escalating attacks between Israel and Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip: