- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Fighting Continues in Israel, Gaza [VIDEO]
Both sides say they are open to a diplomatic solution, but for now, rocket strikes continue as Israelis and Hamas keep up their deadly fighting.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Israel-Gaza border:
Ceasefire talks are ongoing in Egypt and Turkey and Egypt’s Foreign Ministers say they’ll visit Gaza tomorrow to show solidarity with the Palestinians. Meanwhile, here in Sderot and throughout southern Israel, rockets from Gaza continue to fall and the air raid sirens wail. Nir, who lives here, told me its part of everyday life.
(Nir) “Like in the shower, or chatting with your kids or going to work. Any action that you’re to take on daily basis. Everything that you’re doing can be violated by the siren.”
While Israel continues to bombard Gaza, many civilians are getting caught in the crossfire.
In Sderot, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
As the situation in Israel and the Gaza strip continues to escalate, many took to the streets to protest on Sunday.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
New Yorkers expressing their views on opposite sides of 42nd Street.
(Protesters) “Free free Palestine!”
Chants of support for Palestinians in Gaza.
Across the street, a pro-Israeli group:
(Protesters) “Hamas wants war, we want peace.”
But one group, trying to stay united. Jews and Muslims came together to feed the homeless in Harlem on Sunday as part of the foundation for ethnic understanding.
Walter Ruby is the program’s director.
(Ruby) “We’re giving the message that Muslims and Jews are not fated to be enemies, but that we can build ties with friendship and trust.”
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the violence in the Middle East: