- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 20 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Black Thursday? Workers Fight Thanksgiving Hours [VIDEO]
Workers at some large retailers are angry that Black Friday is becoming Black Thursday, and they’re working to try to get customers on their side as they fight Thanksgiving shopping hours.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Labor organizers are urging Walmart workers to strike, and some participated in a video called “Why Are We Standing Up To Live Better?” It’s not just because they have to work on Thanksgiving.
(Walmart Employee) “Because I’m 52-years-old, and I can’t afford my own apartment on what I make at Walmart.”
Walmart’s responded by filing a complaint with the National Labor Relations Board. Casey Sinclair works at Target and says she was disgusted by their 9pm start time on Thanksgiving. She’s gathered over 350,000 signatures, but that’s as far as she’ll go.
(Sinclair) “Walking out is really going to hurt them as a company, and I wouldn’t want to see that. I do value Target, I enjoy working there.”
She says Target has told her they asked employees about working Thanksgiving, but she says she was never asked.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the “Why Are We Standing Up to Live Better?” video, posted by YouTube user OURWalmart: