- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 3 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
CA Cross-Dresser Arrested for Murdering Wife
A California man known by his neighbors for his affinity for women’s clothing has been arrested after his wife’s gruesome death.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Neighbors of Anne Marie and Frederick Hengl called Oceanside, California police after becoming concerned about the couple’s home.
(Neighbor) “The smell was overwhelming…very overwhelming.”
When cops found the dismembered body of Anne Marie Hengl inside, one of the neighbors, Nancy Wells, went looking for Frederick Hengl, finding him at a bar.
(Wells) “He was very calmly sitting there, drinking a beer.”
Police later arresting Hengl at a bus terminal, where they say he was looking to get out of town. Neighbors say the couple were both very noticeable: Frederick for walking around in women’s dresses, lipstick and pearl earrings; Anne Marie for her erratic behavior, which included undressing and carrying a butcher knife around the area.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.