- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
CA Cross-Dresser Arrested for Murdering Wife
A California man known by his neighbors for his affinity for women’s clothing has been arrested after his wife’s gruesome death.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Neighbors of Anne Marie and Frederick Hengl called Oceanside, California police after becoming concerned about the couple’s home.
(Neighbor) “The smell was overwhelming…very overwhelming.”
When cops found the dismembered body of Anne Marie Hengl inside, one of the neighbors, Nancy Wells, went looking for Frederick Hengl, finding him at a bar.
(Wells) “He was very calmly sitting there, drinking a beer.”
Police later arresting Hengl at a bus terminal, where they say he was looking to get out of town. Neighbors say the couple were both very noticeable: Frederick for walking around in women’s dresses, lipstick and pearl earrings; Anne Marie for her erratic behavior, which included undressing and carrying a butcher knife around the area.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.