- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 10 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 11 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
CA Cross-Dresser Arrested for Murdering Wife
A California man known by his neighbors for his affinity for women’s clothing has been arrested after his wife’s gruesome death.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Neighbors of Anne Marie and Frederick Hengl called Oceanside, California police after becoming concerned about the couple’s home.
(Neighbor) “The smell was overwhelming…very overwhelming.”
When cops found the dismembered body of Anne Marie Hengl inside, one of the neighbors, Nancy Wells, went looking for Frederick Hengl, finding him at a bar.
(Wells) “He was very calmly sitting there, drinking a beer.”
Police later arresting Hengl at a bus terminal, where they say he was looking to get out of town. Neighbors say the couple were both very noticeable: Frederick for walking around in women’s dresses, lipstick and pearl earrings; Anne Marie for her erratic behavior, which included undressing and carrying a butcher knife around the area.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.