- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 11 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
CA Cross-Dresser Arrested for Murdering Wife
A California man known by his neighbors for his affinity for women’s clothing has been arrested after his wife’s gruesome death.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Neighbors of Anne Marie and Frederick Hengl called Oceanside, California police after becoming concerned about the couple’s home.
(Neighbor) “The smell was overwhelming…very overwhelming.”
When cops found the dismembered body of Anne Marie Hengl inside, one of the neighbors, Nancy Wells, went looking for Frederick Hengl, finding him at a bar.
(Wells) “He was very calmly sitting there, drinking a beer.”
Police later arresting Hengl at a bus terminal, where they say he was looking to get out of town. Neighbors say the couple were both very noticeable: Frederick for walking around in women’s dresses, lipstick and pearl earrings; Anne Marie for her erratic behavior, which included undressing and carrying a butcher knife around the area.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.