- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Infant Travel Bed Recall
A massive baby item recall ahead of one of the biggest travel days of the year.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has the story:
A warning about an item many parents pack before hitting the road. A popular infant travel bed being recalled after a five month-old baby boy died and several children were trapped while using them. The KidCo recall covering nearly a quarter million PeaPod and PeaPod Plus travel beds. The Consumer Product Safety Commission determining that infants could roll between the crib’s air travel mattress and tent’s fabric sides, raising the danger of suffocation. Parents urged to immediately stop using the beds and send away for a free repair kit. The beds on the market since 2005.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.