- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Fiscal Cliff Talks Begin At White House
Lots of talk about cooperation Friday at the first White House meeting over the so-called ‘fiscal cliff’ between the President and Congressional leaders.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The meeting lasted a little over an hour and all the congressional leaders sounded up-beat afterwards. House Speaker John Boehner says he needs the White House:
(Boehner) “To show the American people that we’re serious about cutting spending.”
President Obama called on all sides to:
(Obama) “Our challenge is to make sure that we are able to cooperate together, work together, find some common ground.”
What the President wants is to increase tax rates on wealthier Americans. Republicans oppose that, but they say they’re willing to raise tax revenues as part of a broad reform of the tax code.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.