- Final Push For Potential Nuclear Deal With Iran [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Becki Newton & Zachary Knighton of FOX’s "Weird Loners"Posted 2 hours ago
- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Obama Sees Sandy Damage in NY
Weeks after the superstorm devastated parts of the Northeast, President Obama viewed damage in New York first-hand on Thursday. The President had visited New Jersey following Sandy, but this marked his first trip to the Empire State during the recovery.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from Staten Island, NY:
President Obama making remarks after a helicopter tour with Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Michael Bloomberg, surveying the damage to hard hit areas in Queens and Staten Island. He also toured a FEMA Disaster Recovery Center, which provides hot meals, non-perishable food, clean clothes and showers.
(President Obama) “During difficult times like this, we’re reminded that we’re bound together and we have to look out for each other. And a lot of the things that seem important – the petty differences – melt away, and we focus on what binds us together.”
The President also met with people applying for Federally-administered disaster loans and members of FEMA Corps, part of AmeriCorp, founded in 2009.
In Staten Island, New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.