- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 15 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 17 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 18 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
MN Mom Gets Jail For Daughter’s Diaper Punishment
It’s not something you see every day: A girl with a diaper and shaved head running around a neighborhood. But that’s just what happened in suburban Minneapolis.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
A 12-year old girl fails a class. So, her mother shaves her daughter’s head and forces her to run outside wearing only a diaper and tank top. Neighbors say the girl was crying hysterically.
Stephanie Broten calls it punishment. A judge says it’s an assault on the girl’s dignity. The Fridley, Minnesota mother has to spend the next three months behind bars.
The 12-year-old is now living with her father:
(Father) “She’s going to be happy now that she knows that she can’t be hurt anymore.”
Broten’s boyfriend has pleaded guilty to having a role in the punishment and hitting his stepdaughter repeatedly in the legs with a belt back in 2010. He’ll be sentenced next week.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.