- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 9 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
MN Mom Gets Jail For Daughter’s Diaper Punishment
It’s not something you see every day: A girl with a diaper and shaved head running around a neighborhood. But that’s just what happened in suburban Minneapolis.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
A 12-year old girl fails a class. So, her mother shaves her daughter’s head and forces her to run outside wearing only a diaper and tank top. Neighbors say the girl was crying hysterically.
Stephanie Broten calls it punishment. A judge says it’s an assault on the girl’s dignity. The Fridley, Minnesota mother has to spend the next three months behind bars.
The 12-year-old is now living with her father:
(Father) “She’s going to be happy now that she knows that she can’t be hurt anymore.”
Broten’s boyfriend has pleaded guilty to having a role in the punishment and hitting his stepdaughter repeatedly in the legs with a belt back in 2010. He’ll be sentenced next week.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.