- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 11 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 11/15/12
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
“Blame it on Hurricane Sandy!” Brian analyzes the claim that Hurricane Sandy is the reason people are getting fired as the holidays get closer; but is it actually boosting the economy? Brian thinks so! Plus, the jobs numbers are not dropping, but the stock market has been ever since the President got reelected – why? Brian investigates.
NASCAR driver Kurt Busch has won 25 races in the Sprint Cup Series, is in the prime of his career and the top of his game, but he is looked at as an outlaw. Busch talked to Brian about why he is seen as a non-conformist and about his new team in Denver, CO, Furniture Row Racing. “I’ve been different all along,” Busch said. “The guys in the media have been trying to give me this black hat to wear, and now it seems to fit. No problem at all.”
President of the Armed Forces Foundation Patricia Driscoll (who is also Kurt’s girlfriend) joined Kurt and Brian, and talked about how the foundation encourages our injured military personnel to get better. Driscoll also talked about the Armed Forces Foundation’s Troops to the Track program, and how it gives troops a reason to get through rehab faster.
Author of Coaching Confidential: Inside the Fraternity of NFL Coach, Gary Myers, told Brian some of the stories that are in his book and explained why he chose to interview coaches in particular. “Coaches in the NFL are more important to their team and have more of an impact on the game than a baseball manager or basketball coach. People see these guys in the sidelines, but they are each individually very intriguing figures.”
“HE IS A BIG BOY. HE PUT HIMSELF IN A POSITION THAT NO LEADER OF AN AMERICAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY SHOULD PUT HIMSELF INTO.” Senior Intelligence Advisor Wayne Simmons sounded off on the General Petraeus scandal, and said that Petraeus endangered the national security secrets of the United States.