- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 11/13/2012
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
30,000 e-mails to one woman?! How does a General have that much time? Brian is shocked with all the news coming from the General Petraeus scandal, and takes a look into all the new details with Greg Gutfeld by his side.
Greg Gutfeld, the always hilarious host of Red Eye and co-host of The Five, was in studio today and talked to Brian about why his new book The Joy of Hate is the most important book in a generation. Brian revealed that he was in the same company as General Petraeus because he was also the recipient of some invitations by Paula Broadwell when she was a guest on Kilmeade & Friends. Greg got a little jealous and quipped, “she wants to put the ‘me’ in Kilmeade!”
Co-host of FOX & Friends Gretchen Carlson and former CIA Agent Mike Baker joined Brian and Greg in talking about the latest updates with the General Petraeus scandal. To listen to the full interview with Gutfeld, Carlson and Baker, sign up and become a premium podcast subscriber!
FOX News National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin talked to Brian about how General Allen could have met Jill Kelly and gotten wrapped up in the General Petraeus scandal. Griffin said that Allen and Petraeus were together for more than a year in Florida before Petraeus went to Afghanistan, which is where they met Jill Kelly, a well-known socialite.
Les Staniford, author of Desparate Sons: Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, John Hancock, and the Secret Bands of Radicals Who Led the Colonies to War talked to Brian about why he wrote his bestselling book. Staniford said that his attempt is to make these historical stories as interesting as any thriller novel so they will not be forgotten amongst the new generations of children.
Senior White House correspondent for ABC News Jake Tapper gave Brian his reaction to the alleged 20-30 thousand e-mails General Allen sent to Jill Kelly. Tapper said the he “Can’t imagine the White House would put his nomination to be supreme allied commander of Europe on hold if there wasn’t something more serious there.” Tapper also told Brian about his new book The Outpost: An Untold Story of American Valor.
Celebrity chef Guy Fieri talked to Brian about how he is using his talents to help victims of Hurricane Sandy, and about his brand new restaurant. Fieri said that all day yesterday and today, he is donating 50% of the proceeds to the Red Cross to help out victims of Hurricane Sandy.
Broadway and television superstar Dan Lauria, who is currently starring in A Christmas Story, the Musical, talked to Brian today about his long career, which includes the gruff dad on the Emmy Award-winning ABC series “The Wonder Years,” and much more.