- FOX Wheels: Safe Traveling TipsPosted 57 mins ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- UK Raises Terror Threat Level [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Recount: Is Allen West In or Out of the House?
A partial recount of votes in one Congressional district has given a lift to an outspoken incumbent who has called the majority of House Democrats “communists” and said that President Obama and Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi should “get the Hell out of the United States.” But are there enough votes to give Allen West the win and another term in office?
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Tea Party-backed Republican Congressman Allen West, from south Florida, gained some votes through a recount of ballots from St. Lucie County, but not enough to trigger a district-wide recount or even put West in the lead over Democratic opponent Patrick Murphy.
St. Lucie decided to recount after discovering early voting data cards weren’t processed, and West claims his opponent may have gotten double votes, but now is upset that the county is only recounting a few days worth of early balloting and not all of them.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.