- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 10 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Can Congress Avoid the Fiscal Cliff? [VIDEO]
President Obama will meet with Congressional leaders later this week to find ways to avoid the fiscal cliff of tax hikes and spending reductions that are currently looming.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports on proposed solutions that again fall along party lines:
With the fiscal cliff looming, can lawmakers come together? Washington Democrat Patty Murray is on the Senate Budget Committee:
(Sen. Murray) “I would be delighted to look at a plan that puts that revenue on the table in a way that is fair and balanced.”
Murray spoke on ABC’s “This Week.” Republican Senator Bob Corker of Tennessee says there’s a key path to resolution.
(Sen. Corker) “I’ve said from day one, the key to solving this is Medicare reform. If we can agree to Medicare reform, I think the other pieces will fall into place.”
Corker appearing on “FOX News Sunday.”
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the fiscal cliff: