- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 18 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Can Congress Avoid the Fiscal Cliff? [VIDEO]
President Obama will meet with Congressional leaders later this week to find ways to avoid the fiscal cliff of tax hikes and spending reductions that are currently looming.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports on proposed solutions that again fall along party lines:
With the fiscal cliff looming, can lawmakers come together? Washington Democrat Patty Murray is on the Senate Budget Committee:
(Sen. Murray) “I would be delighted to look at a plan that puts that revenue on the table in a way that is fair and balanced.”
Murray spoke on ABC’s “This Week.” Republican Senator Bob Corker of Tennessee says there’s a key path to resolution.
(Sen. Corker) “I’ve said from day one, the key to solving this is Medicare reform. If we can agree to Medicare reform, I think the other pieces will fall into place.”
Corker appearing on “FOX News Sunday.”
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the fiscal cliff: