- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 16 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Can Congress Avoid the Fiscal Cliff? [VIDEO]
President Obama will meet with Congressional leaders later this week to find ways to avoid the fiscal cliff of tax hikes and spending reductions that are currently looming.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports on proposed solutions that again fall along party lines:
With the fiscal cliff looming, can lawmakers come together? Washington Democrat Patty Murray is on the Senate Budget Committee:
(Sen. Murray) “I would be delighted to look at a plan that puts that revenue on the table in a way that is fair and balanced.”
Murray spoke on ABC’s “This Week.” Republican Senator Bob Corker of Tennessee says there’s a key path to resolution.
(Sen. Corker) “I’ve said from day one, the key to solving this is Medicare reform. If we can agree to Medicare reform, I think the other pieces will fall into place.”
Corker appearing on “FOX News Sunday.”
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the fiscal cliff: