- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 3 hours ago
- A Battle Of The Brews In Washington?Posted 4 hours ago
- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of November 9th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
Relying heavily on CGI, this short clip shows a toddler boy wearing a yellow jumpsuit using a series of Kill Bill inspired moves during a fight sequence with a plush dragon. The fierce tot wins the battle by smashing his fist through the stuffed toy’s chest, ripping out its’ stuffing.
Then, there’s this:
“Eclectic Method – Disney Wars.”
Following the Walt Disney Company’s purchase of LucasFilm, media mash-up artist Eclectic Method welcomes the Star Wars franchise to the “House of Mouse” with this remix. The video takes scenes from Disney movies and splices it with audio clips from the Star Wars films creating an epic sci-fi fairy tale experience.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Mumford & Sons – Lover of the Light.”
The English folk rock band gets cinematic in their latest music video. It stars distinguished British actor Idris Elba playing a blind man who undergoes an emotional transformation, while courageously venturing out of his home and running through a lush forest while the song plays in the background.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews