- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 10 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of November 9th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
Relying heavily on CGI, this short clip shows a toddler boy wearing a yellow jumpsuit using a series of Kill Bill inspired moves during a fight sequence with a plush dragon. The fierce tot wins the battle by smashing his fist through the stuffed toy’s chest, ripping out its’ stuffing.
Then, there’s this:
“Eclectic Method – Disney Wars.”
Following the Walt Disney Company’s purchase of LucasFilm, media mash-up artist Eclectic Method welcomes the Star Wars franchise to the “House of Mouse” with this remix. The video takes scenes from Disney movies and splices it with audio clips from the Star Wars films creating an epic sci-fi fairy tale experience.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Mumford & Sons – Lover of the Light.”
The English folk rock band gets cinematic in their latest music video. It stars distinguished British actor Idris Elba playing a blind man who undergoes an emotional transformation, while courageously venturing out of his home and running through a lush forest while the song plays in the background.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews