- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 21 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of November 9th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
Relying heavily on CGI, this short clip shows a toddler boy wearing a yellow jumpsuit using a series of Kill Bill inspired moves during a fight sequence with a plush dragon. The fierce tot wins the battle by smashing his fist through the stuffed toy’s chest, ripping out its’ stuffing.
Then, there’s this:
“Eclectic Method – Disney Wars.”
Following the Walt Disney Company’s purchase of LucasFilm, media mash-up artist Eclectic Method welcomes the Star Wars franchise to the “House of Mouse” with this remix. The video takes scenes from Disney movies and splices it with audio clips from the Star Wars films creating an epic sci-fi fairy tale experience.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Mumford & Sons – Lover of the Light.”
The English folk rock band gets cinematic in their latest music video. It stars distinguished British actor Idris Elba playing a blind man who undergoes an emotional transformation, while courageously venturing out of his home and running through a lush forest while the song plays in the background.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews