- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 21 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of November 9th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
Relying heavily on CGI, this short clip shows a toddler boy wearing a yellow jumpsuit using a series of Kill Bill inspired moves during a fight sequence with a plush dragon. The fierce tot wins the battle by smashing his fist through the stuffed toy’s chest, ripping out its’ stuffing.
Then, there’s this:
“Eclectic Method – Disney Wars.”
Following the Walt Disney Company’s purchase of LucasFilm, media mash-up artist Eclectic Method welcomes the Star Wars franchise to the “House of Mouse” with this remix. The video takes scenes from Disney movies and splices it with audio clips from the Star Wars films creating an epic sci-fi fairy tale experience.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Mumford & Sons – Lover of the Light.”
The English folk rock band gets cinematic in their latest music video. It stars distinguished British actor Idris Elba playing a blind man who undergoes an emotional transformation, while courageously venturing out of his home and running through a lush forest while the song plays in the background.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews